Thursday, January 12, 2017

New Website

The Robinson Edge

Greetings, friends.  I hope this message finds you all well.  For some time now I have been considering starting my own website with my own domain name to help get my name out there a little better.  I am very happy to report that my new website is now up and running.  The new site is fashioned a lot like this blog, but it's more fancy and professional looking with animations, slide shows and more interactive content.  As the new site has the capacity to have a blog attached to it, all of my further posts will be made there.  I will leave this site up and running in order for you to read back through all of the old stuff, but please visit the new site for all the new stuff.  Here's the address of the new site:

https://www.therobinsonedge.com/


I hope you will drop by and continue to follow along with me on all of my knife-making adventures. Thanks for all the support you have shown me.

-  Brandant Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment