Monday, March 21, 2016

Still Here and a Sale

It's been a couple of weeks since I've posted any work here on the Robinson Edge.  I've still been here and working on a new build, but I've been toying with the idea of posting some video footage to document this WIP.  I thought it would be kind of cool to film some of the steps in my knife-making process.  Alas, after several failed attempts, I've given up on that idea for the time being.  My camera just doesn't take good enough video to even be up to my minimum standards (which are pretty low).  It was worth a shot, just some time lost and maybe the documentation of the latest knife that I've been working on.  Oh well, you win some and you lose some.

In celebration of my failure as a videographer, LOL, I have decided to reduce the prices on the remaining three knives available for purchase.  It's time to sell these finished knives and turn the proceeds into more knife making supplies.  Just click the "Available Knives" tab at the top of this page and you will be directed there.  If you have any questions, please drop me a line.

If you haven't signed up for my email list, and would like to, simply send me an email with "Subscribe" in the subject line to theoldstump@live.com.  I send out notifications to my subscribers when new knives become available and when sales happen.

Thanks for stopping by the Robinson Edge.

-  Brandant Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment