Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Available Knives Discounted

If you stop by the Available Knives page here on the Robinson Edge, you will find that the prices on all of my knives have been drastically reduced.  I hate all the sales gimmicks that folks use, but I really need to turn over my inventory of knives as they are starting to stack up.  I'm thinking of sending off a few of these knives, if they don't sell, to an online dealer to sell by consignment.  As I would rather not pay their consignment fees, I thought I would lower the prices of my knives here and pass that savings on to you.  I would much rather sell my knives directly, but I'm just not into marketing.  So, if you have had your eye on one of my folders, now's the best time to buy.

Thanks everyone for your interest in my work and have a great week.

-  Brandant Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment