Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Raptor Complete

I hope everyone enjoyed their Labor Day weekend as much as I did.  I enjoyed spending time with my sweet wife and kids and just relaxing.  I slipped out to the shop just long enough to finish up the final touches on the Raptor knife.  I'm very pleased with how it turned out.  It's definitely a design I will keep at the top of my list.  I didn't take any progress pics of the final steps, but here are a few photos of the finished knife.  I've also included a short video that I shot with my tablet which will hopefully give you a better impression of the knife than the still images.




I really like how the Damasteel blade turned out on the blade.  I was a little worried about how the Damasteel would take my maker's mark, but it looks pretty good.  I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on this piece, so feel free to leave a comment or drop me a line.  I'll post this knife for sale over on the "Available Knives" page shortly.  Thanks for stopping by.  Now, what to do for the next project . . . 

-  Brandant Robinson

1 comment: