Saturday, October 15, 2016

Knife Complete

I finished up the Glaucus knife that I've been working on.  After looking at it for a couple days, I decided that I didn't like the looks of the liners.  The bronze anodization was a little too subtle for my eye.  I just got lost next to the dark bolsters and scales.  So, I reanodized them to a nice sky blue color.  It looks a lot better.  Here are some pics of the final knife.

I think it turned out great!  I'm extremely pleased with the final outcome.  It's probably the most visual stunning and unique knife that I've made to date.  I'll be posting this on the Available Knives page very soon.  If you want to add it to your collection, just drop me a line.  Thanks for following along with me on this knife making adventure.  Now, what to make next . . . . . ?

-  Brandant Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment